Bridges Early Childhood Day Treatment
Bridges Early Childhood Day Treatment provides daily three-hour intensive, therapeutic services in a safe and supportive environment serving children ages 3 to 6 years old. This mental health program utilizes a group setting but also includes weekly individual therapy. Bridges is an excellent support for young children struggling with anxiety, poor self-image, relationship troubles, mood difficulties, or aggressive behaviors. The team approaches youth using a trauma informed framework to help identify needs and provide support to the child and their family to improve overall well-being. Bridges focuses on building skills that lay the groundwork for future success.
- Intensive In-Home Family Counseling may be provided concurrently
- Parent support groups and family therapy are components offered in programming
- Utilizes research-based Incredible Years curriculum
- Program works very closely with parents and other intervention services
- Transportation is provided
For more information or to make a referral please contact Leah Morken at (507) 453-9563 ext. 1115 or email@example.com.