The Family & Children’s Center has a variety of mental health providers at various locations that provide counseling and treatment services. These professionals provide counseling for children, adolescents, adults, and families seeking a safe, supportive environment where they can manage and cope with life’s challenges. Our experienced staff addresses issues including anxiety, relationship or marital problems, autism, childhood trauma, divorce, and concerns with hyperactive or defiant children. Participants are able to develop a healthy, solid foundation for becoming productive members of society by developing social skills, coping techniques, and problem-solving skills.
- Individual, family, or couple therapy options available
- Substance abuse assessments and treatment available
- Highly skilled and experienced staff
- Diverse backgrounds of staff ensure expertise across spectrum of emotional, mental and behavioral issues, as well as among a range of ages.
- Helps participants achieve happier, healthier lives
**Please note that FCC’s Outpatient Counseling accepts most insurance plans.
For more information, to make a referral or to schedule an appointment in La Crosse please contact (608) 788-6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.