Career Life at Family & Children’s Center
We need your helping hand!
As the area’s leading provider of human services, Family & Children’s Center is looking for talented, motivated, caring & compassionate employees who want to build better tomorrows for children, families and individuals in the community. Your hard work and service changes lives and changes futures.
Better tomorrows start with us YOU
Our motto at Family & Children’s Center is, “Better tomorrows start with us.” Our professional staff represent the most skilled and talented professionals the area has to offer and contribute to the life changing work that happens here every day. We are committed to investing in people who create better tomorrows. Won’t you join our team?!
Positions at FCC are great for:
- Anyone looking for meaningful work improving the overall well-being of children, families & individuals.
- Professionals looking to begin their careers
- College students looking to gain experience in the mental and behavioral health fields
- People needing supervision hours or direct client contact hours
- Adults looking for part-time employment caring for & connecting with others
Ways to build better tomorrows
Family & Children’s Center employs staff in a variety of position categories including:
- Case Management/Social Work
- Clinical Staff &/or Providers
- Direct Care
- & many more!