DEVELOPMENT AND GRANTS SPECIALIST, Development, La Crosse, WI
DEVELOPMENT AND GRANTS SPECIALIST- needed FT for the Development Department. The Grants Specialist provides oversight to the grant/RFP process, researching new grant opportunities, and database management. Associate’s degree in communication, business, or administration required. Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or administration preferred.
- Coordinate and monitor the grant application, follow-up reporting and RFP activities for the agency.
- For on-going grant opportunities, develop an annual plan/calendar, gather background information, prepare written applications and monitor progress.
- Identify and research additional grant opportunities.
- Manage the donor database, including data entry, accounting reports, custom report generation, data exports, analysis, and quality assurance.
- Receive and process all gifts, financial and in-kind, and respond according to the stewardship plan
Please direct any questions to:
Melissa Duin, SR Human Resources Specialist
(608) 785-0001 ext. 2281
Family & Children's Center is an equal opportunity employer.