MARKETING SPECIALIST – DEVELOPMENT – LA CROSSE, WI
- Support agency marketing and public relations strategies, including but not limited to, agency public website maintenance; managing all agency social media; coordinating the agency’s annual publication release; assisting with implementation of external public relations plan.
- Support program marketing needs, including but not limited to, acting as the liaison between the Development Office and programs and coordinating production of branded collateral materials.
- Support annual fundraising efforts by providing assistance with donor communications, special event planning, production of appeals, and donor stewardship strategies.
- Manage the agency’s volunteer programs including working with program staff to identify and expand volunteer placements in programs; ensuring compliance with required paperwork and maintaining volunteer records and data.
- Assist with the agency’s annual holiday giving program.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
If you would like to be considered for an employment opportunity, please complete and submit our employment application and voluntary self-identification data record forms.
Please direct any questions and/or submit resumes to:
Melissa Duin, Director, Administrative Services
1707 Main Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608) 785-0001 ext. 281
Family & Children's Center is an equal opportunity employer.