21st Annual Tri-Quest – Sunday, September 20
Sponsored by Merchants Bank
Drugan’s Castle Mound Country Club, Holmen, WI
It is that time of year again! Tri–Quest is a unique and challenging athletic competition created to promote healthy and physically-active lifestyles AND to benefit youth in the Coulee Region. Participants compete in three different events: a 5K Run, 33K Bike, and 18 holes of Golf! FCC is one of three rotating beneficiaries for this event. This year the event will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Greater La Crosse.
PARTICIPATE in one of the team formats:
- Individual (participates in all three events)
- 2-Person (both teammates participate in all three events and are scored with their combined times and scores)
- 4-Person (all teammates participate in all three events and are scored with their combined times and scores)
- Corporate 3-Person (each teammate participates in ONE event)
- Deduct $10 from registration fee if your paid entry is postmarked before September 1.
- Earn $10 if your employer is a Major or Corporate level Sponsor (to be paid by reimbursement check at event).
If you are interested in participating in the event or would like more information, please visit tri-quest.org.