Community Respite Program
The Community Respite Program provides respite services for children and youth aged birth to 18 experiencing behavioral, emotional, medical, and/or physical challenges. This program is designed to meet specific individual and family needs while maintaining collaboration with other service providers and legal guardians. This valuable service provides families of special needs children the opportunity to balance the many challenges of life. The breaks provided allow family members time to meet their other vital family needs. Providers can be couples, single persons, or families.
- Providers care for children on an hourly or daily basis in the provider’s home or in the home of the primary caregiver
- Children are placed with providers based on our four tier placement levels to ensure specific needs are met
- Providers are offered frequent training opportunities and ongoing support
- Our staff carefully screen all respite providers
- Serves La Crosse, Jackson, and Monroe County referred children
Providers Are Offered:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing support
Help make a difference in the life of a child.
For more information please contact Kelli Hanson at (608) 785-0001 ext. 275 or firstname.lastname@example.org