Hope Academy provides teen parents the opportunity to complete a high school credential and raise a healthy child. With the foundational belief that teen parents can be great parents, our staff ensures the long-term self-sufficiency of teen parents and the healthy growth and development of their children. Our vision is for all Hope Academy graduates to continue to make healthy choices and understand that no consequence is beyond repair. Teen parents dream of a life in which they become the best parent, employee, and community member possible; at Hope Academy, we make those dreams reality.
- Pregnant or parenting mothers will complete academic courses or exams to earn a high school diploma or GED
- Teen moms will embrace their role as mother, and improve their interpersonal skills to establish and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Teen moms will improve their knowledge of child development to raise a healthy child
- The children of teen moms will be cared for in a nurturing, developmentally sound environment rich in language and pre-literacy activities so they start preschool ready-to-learn
- Serving pregnant or parenting mothers ages 14-21 years old, and their children
- Services provided at no cost to the families with transportation assistance available
For more information about Hope Academy or to enroll, please contact Amanda Jalensky at (608) 785-0001 ext. 312 or email@example.com