Youth Night Campus
This highly structured adolescent day treatment program in cooperation with Dodge-Fillmore-Olmsted County Juvenile Corrections and Winona County Juvenile Corrections provides group therapy, individual therapy, academic support, and group skills training. The program’s mission is to provide a safe and respectful environment in which high-risk youth have the opportunity to be successful in the community. The program uses strength-based approaches that hold youth accountable, while at the same time promoting change through counseling, support, education, and collaborate. The program works closely with youth and their families to strengthen relationships, enhance public safety, and develop community ties.
- Runs from 4:00-9:00 pm year-round
- Provides Victim Empathy training with national Department of Justice curriculum
- Program components include: daily peer group therapy, weekly individual therapy, recreational therapy, life skills training, and study/tutoring time
- All transportation is provided
- All third party billing options will be exhausted
- Participants engage in evidenced-based Thinking For a Change (T4C) cognitive skills curriculum and community work service.
For more information or to make a referral please contact (507) 453-9563.