Family & Children's Center contracts with Monroe and Vernon counties to provide clients with knowledge and skills in order to change their thinking and change their actions. The overall goal of this program is for clients to be responsible for themselves, others, and their community. Participants attend weekly group meetings and individual sessions with trained AODA/mental health providers.
This program is structured to:
- Prevent recidivism
- Prevent relapse
- Reduce drug and alcohol related crimes
- Provide immediate comprehensive AODA and Mental Health assessments
- Introduce participants to an ongoing process of recovery designed to achieve total abstinence from illicit/illegal drugs and alcohol.
- Increase participant's awareness of their drug and alcohol use and its impact on their lives and the lives of others
- Develop a support system to support sustained recovery
*Please note that FCC's Drug Court accepts most insurance plans.