We need your helping hand!
As the area’s leading provider of human services, Family & Children’s Center is looking for talented, motivated, caring & compassionate employees who want to build better tomorrows for children, families and individuals in the community. Your hard work and service changes lives and changes futures.
See the testimonials at the bottom of the page to find out why our staff love what they do and how they make a difference at Family & Children's Center.
Better tomorrows start with us YOU
Our motto at Family & Children’s Center is, “Better tomorrows start with us.” Our professional staff represent the most skilled and talented professionals the area has to offer and contribute to the life changing work that happens here every day. We are committed to investing in people who create better tomorrows. Won’t you join our team?!
Positions at FCC are great for:
- Anyone looking for meaningful work improving the overall well-being of children, families & individuals.
- Professionals looking to begin their careers
- College students looking to gain experience in the mental and behavioral health fields
- People needing supervision hours or direct client contact hours
- Adults looking for part-time employment caring for & connecting with others
Ways to build better tomorrows
Family & Children’s Center employs staff in a variety of positions including:
- Case Management/Social Work
- Clinical Staff &/or Providers
- Direct Care
- & many more!
Better tomorrows in action
“Family & Children's Center has offered the flexibility that allows me to pursue my career goals while meeting my personal and family needs. I enjoy working in an atmosphere that cares about my goals and helps support me in achieving them.”
– Therapist – Winona, WI
“I enjoy working at FCC because in my position it gives me the feeling that I am giving back to the community I live in by the service I provide. The people we serve at FCC are sometimes overlooked and I feel in some small way anything positive I contribute helps the community. I enjoy the staff that I work with and feel that they always appreciate my addition to the team.”
– Administrative Assistant – Viroqua, WI
"I love working at Family and Children's Center because of the impact we have on our community. The work that each program does is truly amazing to see every day. Not to mention, FCC cares about its employees!.”
– Case Manager – La Crosse, WI