Unique perks of working for Family & Children’s Center include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible schedule & competitive hourly wages
- Pay increases upon completing orientation
- Paid vacation (including part-time employees)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid holidays & sick time
- 401(K) savings plan
- Training & professional development opportunities
- Supervision hours or direct client contact hours
- Retention bonus for hot jobs eligible positions.
- Meaningful, rewarding work changing lives and providing better tomorrows
If you are interested in a position or want to learn more information about working at FCC, please call 608-785-0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.